Schematics of X-10 units
- The appliance module. If unavailable backup location
- The lamp module. If unavailable backup location
- The chime module. If unavailable backup location
- The wall switch. If unavailable backup location
- Mini controller page 1 page 2. If unavailable 1 2
- Ninja CR14A schematic by Dennis Hawkins.
- EagleEye MS14A schematic.
- PR511 motion sensor flood light schematic. backup location.
- Maxi Controller repair.
- CP290 Schematic. Page 1, 2, 3. backup location.
- Wall switch push button repair.
The push button on the wall switch breaks very often and is made of springy material.
Here I replaced it with a metal clip from an old house-unit selector dial.
It is epoxied on the pushed button post (7/16).
(c) Edward Cheung, 2009